Our process begins with you. We hold ourselves accountable to high standards of professionalism and quality craftsmanship, maintaining original quotes, and creating custom roofing solutions that fit your design needs. Our team keeps you informed from start to finish no surprises will pop up with Elite Home Exteriors NW. We honor our commitments, paying close attention to detail, and mapping out each step ahead of time. We ensure we keep all our promises with quality work and the best roofing or siding in Vancouver, Washington, whether you need residential roofing services or commercial roofing services.
New Roof Installation
We provide complete documentation for material specifications, safety data sheets, and warranties. An energy-efficient roof is the first step toward establishing an energy-efficient home. Without an energy-efficient roof, it is challenging to keep the heat in and the cold out.
Roof Replacement & Tear-offs
We can update your roof with asphalt shingles, metal roofing, or tiles made of clay or concrete. Roofing membranes, including shingles, are not always constructed as technically designed. When defects occur, they are gradual, progressive, and vary by degree relative to exposure to ultraviolet radiation, interior heat load, ponding water, and ventilation. We use high quality materials and employ experienced roofers. We don’t take shortcuts and provide expert service to avoid issues down the road. We can also perform required roof maintenance to ensure property owners get the most out of their investment.
Elite Home Exteriors NW also offers tear-offs. Tear-offs is the process of taking the existing roofing down to the roofing deck to ensure that the entire roof is structurally sound. We make sure it is free of damage that may compromise the overall integrity of the roof. While it is possible to put roofing materials over the top of an existing layer of roofing, tear-offs allow for the most thorough inspection of your roof. Any damaged, rotting or weak underlay can be replaced with professional installation techniques to ensure the most extended life possible for your new roofing system.
After an inspection, we can help you decide if it will be more worth the cost to re-roof with new shingles or replace the entire roof. Some methods are cheaper than others and some that are more effective as well. We’ll make sure you understand every aspect so that you can make the best decision for your residential or commercial building in Clark County and the surrounding areas.
- Gutter Installation
- Shingle Replacement
- Roof Framing
- Soffit and Fascia Repair
- Flashing Replacement
Roofing Tips from Elite Home Exteriors NW
- Keep your roof clean. Dirty roofs attract heat while clean roofs reflect heat.
- Aesthetics matter. Be selective when choosing your roofing options. Your roofing system affects the curb appeal of your home and ultimate resale value.
- Keep your roof clear of debris as it can cause cracks in your roofing system, allowing water to leak into your home.
- When cleaning your roof, be careful to not damage your roof by using too much pressure or dragging heavy hoses.
- Hire local professionals. They understand the specific needs of roofing systems in the Pacific Northwest and will be available to continue to service your roofing needs in the future. They will provide quality service to make sure your home gets properly ventilated. Mold and fungi can be harmful to your family.
Elite Home Exteriors NW is not just a roofing company. We offer a wide array of exterior home services to address all your exterior home needs, including siding, door, and window installation, and roofing. We proudly serve the Vancouver, Washington and the surrounding areas and we look forward to hearing from you! Call us today for a free consultation!