Vinyl Siding is an excellent option for your home remodel here in the Portland Oregon, Vancouver Washington and surrounding areas. It is completely different than James Hardie Plank Siding or Cedar Siding. Vinyl is an engineered plastic panel that locks together and imitates wood siding. It is manufactured primarily from Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). Here are some reasons why Vinyl might be the best option for you.
Why is siding a great exterior option for me?
- Cheaper than James Hardie Plank Fiber Cement, Cedar and other siding options.
- Lowest maintenance siding on the market.
- No paint needed! Never paint again!
- Cleans with a garden hose, pressure wash or brush.
- The Panels are easier to change out than any other siding.
- Installation Labor cost is cheaper.
- Manufacturers are now able to engineer vinyl siding that comes with fade resistant warranty.
- Engineers designed Vinyl with “Weep holes” on the bevel drip edge to allow water to drain out and away from your home.
Contact us for a FREE consultation and estimate from owners of the company to get an honest no pressure opinion on your exterior envelope condition.
Elite Home Exteriors NW Warranty –
Elite Home Exteriors NW also includes a LIFETIME Labor warranty to any Full Home or Full wall reside because we install all products to Manufacturer Guidelines and state building code. Committed to Quality Rain or Shine!