Siding in Portland OR is one of the areas we do most of our business. If you were to drive around any neighborhood in Portland you would see every Siding available. There are many siding exterior options to invest in. Whats the best? They all have their pros and cons.
Fiber Cement Siding-
- James Hardie Plank Siding. Durable, Great Warranty and holds paint really well.
- Allura Fiber Cement
- CertainTeed Fiber Cement (Sold the product to Allura. CertainTeed went through a class action lawsuit on product failure). James Hardie Plank Siding is the best out of all the options for fiber Cement.
Vinyl Siding –
- Only a few manufacturers left but the price is unbeatable when compared to Fiber Cement Siding, Cedar Siding, Metal Siding, EIFs Siding or Stone and Brick.
Wood Siding –
- Cedar Siding is the most expensive siding you can get. No Warranty.
- T1-11 Wood Siding often fails if not maintained. No Warranty.
- LP Siding is what the majority of home owner’s are replacing with James Hardie Plank Siding. This wood Siding swells and rots very easy here in Portland OR.
- Expensive but can last a very long time. Paintable and durable.
EIFs, Stucco, Dryvit Siding-
- Expensive and has major problems. You can tell if water is leaking underneath the siding. Paint jobs can cover any staining on the EIFs Stucco making it look great on the outside.
Looking for a siding replacement on your home? Contact Elite, Your Preferred Siding Contractor to talk more in depth on what options might be best for you.
ZIP CODES Elite Home Exteriors NW Service’s in Oregon.
97201 (Portland), 97202 (Portland), 97203 (Portland), 97204 (Portland), 97205 (Portland), 97206 (Portland), 97208 (Portland), 97209 (Portland), 97210 (Portland), 97211 (Portland), 97212 (Portland), 97213 (Portland), 97214 (Portland), 97215 (Portland), 97216 (Portland), 97217 (Portland), 97218 (Portland), 97219 (Portland), 97220 (Portland), 97221 (Portland), 97222 (Milwaukie), 97223 (Tigard), 97224 (Tigard), 97227 (Portland), 97229 (Bethany), 97230 (Portland), 97231 (Portland), 97232, 97004 (Beavercreek), 97005 (Beaverton), 97006 (Aloha), 97007 (Aloha), 97008 (Beaverton), 97009 (Boring), 97013 (Canby), 97015 (Clackamas), 97017 (Colton), 97018 (Columbia City), 97019 (Corbett), 97022 (Eagle Creek), 97023 (Estacada), 97024 (Fairview), 97027 (Gladstone), 97028 (Government Camp), 97030 (Gresham), 97034 (Lake Oswego), 97035 (Lake Oswego), 97038 (Molalla), 97042 (Mulino), 97045 (Oregon City), 97051 (St. Helens), 97054 (Deer Island), 97055 (Sandy), 97056 (Scappoose), 97060 (Troutdale), 97062 (Tualatin), 97068 (West Linn), 97070 (Wilsonville), 97080 (Gresham), 97086 (Happy Valley), 97089 (Damascus), 97106 (Banks), 97114 (Dayton), 97115 (Dundee), 97116 (Forest Grove), 97123 (Hillsboro), 97124 (Hillsboro), 97128 (McMinnville), 97132 (Newberg), 97140 (Sherwood), (Portland), 97233 (Portland), 97236 (Portland), 97239 (Portland), 97266 (Portland)