Are you considering Hardie Board siding for your home, but are unsure what colors to choose?
Your house needs a new look because:
- The current color is faded and peeling
- You’re wanting to up its curb appeal; or
- You’re hoping to increase its value
Choosing a new siding color for your home is not as easy as picking your favorite color from the crayon box.
But with some guidance, you can make an informed decision about the colors to consider when choosing Hardie Board siding for your home.
Use this guide to see the most popular Hardie Board siding colors, learn why they are so popular, and decide which Hardie Board colors would look great on your house.
Table of Contents
- What Colors Can You Get in Hardie Board?
- Top 11 James Hardie Siding Colors in the Pacific Northwest
- What Is the Most Popular Hardie Siding Color?
- James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology: Hardie Board Siding Colors You Can Count On
- Elite Home Exteriors: Your James Hardie ELITE Preferred Contractor Offering Beautiful Hardie Board Siding Colors
What Colors Can You Get in Hardie Board?
Hardie Board comes in over 700 different colors — which can allow homeowners to create a unique home environment. The variety of colors available provides limitless options for every home.
Top 11 James Hardie Siding Colors in the Pacific Northwest
Are you overwhelmed by the hundreds of choices?
Contact Elite Home Exteriors, a James Hardie ELITE Preferred Contractor, to help you decide on one of the following beautiful Hardie Board siding color options for your home.
#1: Arctic White
If you’re looking to renovate a classic-style home, the iconic Arctic White is always a good choice.
It’s an excellent choice for any climate, and with a timeless appeal, Arctic White will always look great.
So why is it one of the most-popular James Hardie Board siding colors?
Arctic White can be used to:
- Update an older home with timeless style and sophistication; or
- Contrast against a more boldly colored siding on a newer home
Clients often choose Arctic White because of its versatility — it can look elegant and refined or cutting-edge and modern.
#2: Cobble Stone
The second most popular color for James Hardie Siding is Cobble Stone.
This warm, earthy color goes well with varieties of homes and styles.
Clients love Cobble Stone because it:
- Adds character and life to an older home; and
- Makes a home stand out against a more traditional style of neighborhood
#3: Navajo Beige
Another popular color is Navajo Beige.
This color is perfect for homeowners that are looking for something a little more traditional.
Clients love Navajo Beige because it:
- Adds a touch of class to a home that may need a little sprucing up; and
- Looks great against any color combination
It blends well with other colors and can be used on virtually any home.
#4: Monterey Taupe
Monterey Taupe is a lovely hue for homeowners that want to keep things simple.
This color is versatile and is seen on homes of all styles and ages.
Clients love Monterey Taupe because it:
- Is perfect for homes that may not have a lot of extra features; and
- Gives the home a classic look that can last for many years
#5: Khaki Brown
Khaki Brown is a distinctive color for those who are looking for something different.
It’s a rich color on both modern and traditional homes.
Clients love Khaki Brown because it:
- Gives the home a unique look that can be hard to find elsewhere; and
- Is perfect for homes that may have a lot of natural light.
Khaki Brown adds a touch of sophistication to a home that may need a little update.
#6: Timber Bark
Timber Bark is one of the most popular James Hardie siding colors because it:
- Gives the home a natural look that many people love; and
- Is perfect for homes that may have a lot of trees or natural features.
Clients love Timber Bark because it adds a touch of rustic charm to a home that may need a little updating.
Timber Bark is perfect for homes that want to stay true to their roots.
#7: Pearl Gray
When choosing a color for your home’s siding, consider Pearl Gray.
This lighter gray can enhance darker tones in James Hardie’s color palette, giving your home an even more tailored look.
Clients rave about Pearl Gray because it:
- Works well as an accent color to make those subtle grays seem more pronounced; and
- Is versatile enough to work with modern, contemporary, traditional, or luxury-style homes
Pearl Gray is a popular color because it’s versatile and can be used to create a polished look for any home.
#8: Light Mist
For a subtle update, try Light Mist.
This color is perfect for homes that want a little more pizzazz without overdoing it.
- Adds a touch of brightness to any home; and
- Makes an excellent accent or primary color depending on your taste
If you’re looking to update your home without drastic changes, Light Mist may be the siding color for you.
#9: Gray Slate
Gray Slate has been a popular siding color for decades for a reason — it’s beautiful, timeless, and versatile.
You can use this color on any type of home, from modern to classic.
Plus, with its neutral tones, Gray Slate can:
- Easily blend in with any surrounding colors; and
- Be used as the main color or an accent color on any home
If you’re looking for a timeless, versatile color that will look beautiful on all types of homes, Gray Slate is a great option.
#10: Night Gray
If you’re looking for a subtle update, consider Night Gray because it:
- Has a timeless elegance that will complement any era; and
- Resonates with other neutral tones
Therefore, Night Gray can easily blend in with almost any other color.
So why is Night Gray such a popular choice?
Night Gray can be well-matched to many styles of homes, which clients appreciate.
#11: Boothbay Blue
Boothbay Blue is a popular color for coastal homes because of its marine-inspired tones.
It’s often seen as the primary color on a home, and sometimes as an accent color.
Plus, with its deep blue hues, Boothbay Blue is beautiful and timeless.
So why is Boothbay Blue such a popular choice?
- Boothbay Blue’s versatility; and
- How well the color matches many styles of homes
What Is the Most Popular Hardie Siding Color?
Arctic White is the most popular Hardie siding color in the U.S. This is likely due to its timeless appeal and ability to easily blend with other colors, whether it is the main color or accent color on a home.
James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology: Hardie Board Siding Colors You Can Count On
James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology provides:
- Beautiful, high-performance color options that no other finish can rival.
- The perfect way to choose a gorgeous color for your home and feel confident in its long-term durability.
- A uniform finish that was applied in a controlled factory environment — meaning your paint will have a consistent color for years to come.
The ColorPlus® Technology palette contains an extensive range of Hardie Board colors that our color experts have selected.
You’ll be able to find a reliable option without feeling overwhelmed by color choices.
Elite Home Exteriors: Your James Hardie ELITE Preferred Contractor Offering Beautiful Hardie Board Siding Colors
Elite Home Exteriors, a James Hardie ELITE Preferred Contractor, is proud to offer beautiful Hardie board siding colors that are sure to turn heads.
Our team of experts has years of experience in the siding industry, and we know exactly what it takes to provide an amazing finish on your home.
Whether you’re looking for …
- A traditional color palette; or
- Something more daring
… our team can help you find the perfect option for your home.
Contact us at Elite Home Exteriors today to learn more about our Hardie Board siding colors and how we can help you achieve the look you desire.